This small Bluetooth dongle is now my essential travel and road trip companion

This small Bluetooth dongle is now my essential travel and road trip companion

AirFly Pro on table next to earbuds in a case and a Pixel phone.
Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority

Flights are boring, longer ones even more so. Since I have picky ears that despise nearly every earbud shape or size, I’ve often struggled with the default in-plane entertainment options. For the past few years, I’ve resorted to downloading some podcasts and playlists and listening to them with my own tried-and-tested comfortable Bluetooth buds. It’s a minimalistic setup, but it works for me and allows me to skip cramming a tablet or laptop in the small space in front of me.

Glancing at my husband next to me, though, I still envied how he could simply grab any plane-provided earbud or headset and use it with the in-flight entertainment system. On our four-hour trips back home to Lebanon, he can catch two movies, while I struggle to pass the time after the second or third hour.



source https://www.androidauthority.com/airfly-pro-3210844/
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: